- [Internationalization] SVG export was not done correctly when the region setting is set to the area uses comma as the decimal separator. From this version Leathercraft CAD uses period (dot) as the decimal separator regardless of the regional settings for international consistency.
- [Line Pallet] When selecting shape(s), those shapes with a pallet set as invisible are ignored from this version. (It functions like layer feature in a way).
- [Start Up] Fixed an issue that if the locale is set to an European country that uses comma as the decimal point the app would not start up for the second time.
- [Print] Fixed a bug that print to file dialog opens after executing print.
- [Shape Selection] Clicking a shape with CTRL key pressed toggles the selection status from this version.
- [SVG Export] A set of connected lines or curves are exported as a single united shape for better laser or cutting performance.
- [SVGエExport] Shapes are now exported chunked by groups.
- [Show/Hide line types] Line type pallet click with CTRL key toggles visibility status of the line type.
- [Tracing] Fixed an issue that tracing backgroud images are printed to a shifted position.
- [Printing] Fixed a Windows11 issue that sometimes it freezes when page setup dialog appears. (I think it's fixed)
- [Auto Save] Fixed in issue with auto save that unlimited number of save dialogs appears when autosave option is turned on.
- [Distance Marking] Stitching holes and dots can be used as the origin of the distance marking feature from this version.
- [Shape Selection] When selecting shapes with left mouse click, only the most recent shape is selected unless CTRL or Shift is pressed at the same time.
- [Dimension] Dimension annotation features were not working with ver1.1.3. Fixed.
- [Undo/Redo] Improved the speed performance of Undo and Redo
- [MacOS Sonoma] Fixed the screen zoon issue with macOS 14 Sonoma
- [Text Drawing] Improved the usability of Text drawing feature
2023/9/28 ver1.1.0 Release
- [Trimming] Added trimming feature for line, arc and circle shapes (oval, Bezier curve are not supported yet).
- [Dimension] Added dimension annotation feature (linear and radius of arc).
- [Dimension] Press F5 key to toggle dimension annotation on and off.
- [Arc] Renewed arc drawing algorithm. Now it support arc over 180 degree in 3-point method.
- [Grid] Display More informative meta information of a selected shape in the status bar.
- [Auto Stitch] Fixed a bug in auto stitching that sometimes the pitch was not calculated correctly when stitching is start from an intersection of a line or arc.
- [Offset] The ID of the arc shape generated with an offset action was set to -1. Fixed.
- [Text] Pasting into text edit box of the text shape tool bar was not functioning. Fixed.
- [Text] Fixed a bug with text shape that the font type is changed back to default font after moving.
- [Text] It now remembers the last used font type and font size when closing the app.
2023/8/28 ver1.0.0 Release
- [Repository] Fixed an issue that in macOS version, template list order changes were not saved.
- [Auto Stitching] Sometimes the first or last stitching hole's rotation angle was wrong. Fixed.
- [Editing Feature] "Delete stitching Holes on the selected line(s)" feature sometimes left the start of the end of a shape. Fixed.
2023/8/20 ver0.9.13 beta
- [Auto Stitch] Improved auto stitching hole feature speed and accuracy (But there are some cases that still takes long time...)
- [Corner Beveling] Fixed a bug that intersection calculations are not done for the generated arc after beveling
- [Font] Added Yu Gothic, Yu Mincho and Meiryo to Windows version and made the Yu Gothic UI as default
- [Shape Selection] It was hard to select a shape inside a bigger template. Fixed.
- [Repository Template] macOS version needed to manually install the template shapes to the repository. Automated from this version.
- [Internationalization] Added English mode to the app and made it switchable anytime from the app UI.
- [Internationalization] Made documents such as Release Notes, License Agreement, etc. accessible from the app UI and also made it possible to switch between English and Japanese.